2020 Mercury 250 Four Stroke Gear Case

I have been holding off on listing this because I was hoping to get it repaired. I have not had the time to get it to the shop, so I have decided to list it. As you can see in the pics I hit a piece of wood and it busted a hole in the nosecone. However, there are no fluid leaks and it still runs perfectly. I had it checked out at the dealership where I bought it and they said I could still run it while I was waiting on my new one. I used it for about three weeks and it ran just fine. The rest of it is in great shape. I had about 120 hours on the engine when this happened. After looking at comps and speaking with several shops I think that $4,000 is a fair price. Sorry if you think the price is too high. I just know that this one runs perfect and I know how much I paid for a new one to replace it. I am not sure how shipping something like this would work, but I am fine with shipping if you are willing to cover the cost. TIA.

Gearcase 1.jpg
    Gearcase 2.jpg
    2004 Triton TR21X * 2021 Mercury 250 4 stroke

2. Member
    Price drop to $3,700.

3. Member
    How about $3,300? Again, there was zero damage to the actual mechanical parts of the gear case. It runs perfect. This will be a steal for someone that knows how to do some cosmetic work on the nosecone. I am not sure how you could test it without it actually being installed on a motor, but if there is a way you are more than welcome to test it.