Speaking about tires.

I run Carlisle Radial Trail HD tires and a friend runs Good Year Endurance tires. Both great tires IMHO. However I notice my trailer glides down the road and softer on bumps etc. My buddies trailer rides harsher and really slams or jumps on bumps. It basically really bounces the boat more.

Is this because of the much stiffer sidewalls? I prefer the softer ride as I think my boat takes on less stress. Of course maybe all the extra bounce is harmless too.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

With what you described -- I figure there's a LOT more to this equation than just side walls.

3. Banned
    depends on more factors than just tire make/model. Size, load range, inflated pressure, trailer suspension, weight on the tires.

4. Member
    The funny part we have the same year trailer and boat. We had both just filled the boats, the only difference he has less weight as he is fully lithium batteries.

In any event we both noticed and I told him his tiresdo have a much stiffer sidewall.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

5. Member
    Probably C range versus D range.

had some of those car hd's

both were square tires ! I'm not buying them again. Went to Maxxis m8008 + at least they are round

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!