2015 250sho top end issue

Hey guys!
    Spent the entire winter getting my boat set up exactly the way I wanted. In the process I did also switch all batteries to ionic lithiums.
    Just had the boat out for the first time last weekend. It was the season opener BFL derby.
    Weather was brutally cold so I never really hauled ass on the 2 practice days prior to the tourney. Fair amount of idling and mid range cruising though with zero issues. Morning of the tourney I blasted off and kept it to the floor. Oddly, no matter what position I worked the trim and jack plate at would allow the boat to break 4100rpm&53mph(25pT1). My boat is a ranger z521c so it's a big ole barge but when I put her away last fall she was doing 68m@5900 with a full load.
    The only things I've done are change batteries to lithium, install a vented fabric shroud cover and install a bunch of graph related items and wiring. I did notice that my analog fuel guage seems to bounce around and fluctuate more than I recall it ever doing but the other guages are all solid.
    Today I took the fabric shroud cover off and ran it again. No change.
    It's very perplexing because the engine seems to run perfectly fine except for this top end business. Jumps out the hole and accelerates quickly. Running 91 currently because it was the first time out and wanted to mix in with the storage gas from the winter.
    I had the motor winterized professionally last December. I've checked the battery connections and all are tight.
    Taking it to a mechanic but I'd love to hear if anyone else has had or seen a similar issue. I'd like to get an idea of what might be the problem. Btw, the rpm\top speed doesn't seem to be decreasing. It was 53ish Saturday and the same today.
    Thanks for the help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Any updates? Got a skeeter with same issues

3. Member
    VST filter