Rigging up an extra livewell

Have a 190tx (2008). Worried if I fish a tourney where boater and coangler have a 5 fish limit that it won't be big enough. Most lakes I fish it would be rare for both people to limit out but there are a few where it could happen. Was thinking of making some type of cooler livewell. Has anyone done this on their Tracker?

2. Member
    Just put the divider in.

I fish coastal. The fish get big. One striper won't fit in the box sometimes. Just buy a simple walmart aerator use a cooler. Plug it into the cig plug. I never fill it till I need it. That way its no weight.
    190TX Tracker 24' Striper offshore
    Southern living. Coastal North Carolina

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by paul40269 View Post
    Have a 190tx (2008). Worried if I fish a tourney where boater and coangler have a 5 fish limit that it won't be big enough. Most lakes I fish it would be rare for both people to limit out but there are a few where it could happen. Was thinking of making some type of cooler livewell. Has anyone done this on their Tracker?
    I’d be surprised if my livewell is any bigger than yours and I had 10 fish in my livewell this past Saturday and the fish were fine. But they weren’t 3 and 4 pounders either.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway