How's Douglas Lake?

I'm coming down next week for 4 days of fun on Douglas. It's been several years since I last visited, so just wondering how's the fish biting. I'll be putting in at the dam ramp.

Coming down in the morning, looks like we'll have the lake to ourselves with all the responses I got.

3. Member
    I haven't been recently but know several that have. As usual for May, bunch of fish on the beds and quite a few post-spawners in 20-30 feet already also. Not a lot of big fish being caught for the most part but tons of 12-17 inchers. People are going through 40 fish in tourneys to get 5 that weigh 11-13 pounds for the most part.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Coming down in the morning, looks like we'll have the lake to ourselves with all the responses I got.
    Very few respond to these type of questions.
    But if you ask how many fold there pizzas in half or how many tuck there shirts in, you'll get hundreds.

5. Member
    Most are post spawn but some are still on beds. C-rig on points will get bit. 8 inch lizard. Some topwater and getting better every day or so it seems to me. I fish the upper end 3 days a week. Spawn will be all but over with this weeks full moon. Shallow bluegill beds will also get a few bass.

The lake is really pressured these days so be careful.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid---Ben Franklin