Cool 2005 200hp Optimax for sale.

I am the only one that ever owned this 200 hp Optimax. I purchased it and the boat new, late in 2006, did the break in and used it a few times then parked it for the winter so basically no use until 2007 . I have only used Optimax DFI oil in it. The lower unit was replaced about four years ago. It is still on my boat working very well. I am on a list to get a four stroke at two different places, so as soon as the happens the motor can come off my boat and directly onto yours or you can pick it up and take it home. If you are a serious buyer I will have a compression test done and get the hours of run time for you, also a video of it running before you travel to get it or you can get here before I have it removed from my boat and come for a ride with me. My email is, kauffecan@charter.net I am asking $7000.00 for this outboard that is proven to work or $23,000.00 for my new four stroke that I dont have a clue if it has any problems. I am located in Onalaska Wi. just north of LaCrosse Wi. Brad You can email me for my phone number if you want.
    Last edited by kauffecan; 04-17-2023 at 04:35 PM.