Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Wow! Those fish are great!

2. Member
    I am staying on Cayuga this weekend and was hoping somebody could give me any idea how to get on some good bass? Been here since Thursday and can't seem to figure them out at all. I know guys don't like to give up much, but was just hoping I could get some help, before I have to head back to Ohio on Tuesday?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinBuck07 View Post
    I am staying on Cayuga this weekend and was hoping somebody could give me any idea how to get on some good bass? Been here since Thursday and can't seem to figure them out at all. I know guys don't like to give up much, but was just hoping I could get some help, before I have to head back to Ohio on Tuesday?
    you try docks? haven't been there in two weeks but that was pretty much key everytime i was there.

4. Member
    We have fished a few, hard fishing them with the waves beating us to death. Will try to fish a bunch the last couple days we are here. Thanks for the thoughts!

5. Member
    We have fished a few, hard fishing them with the waves beating us to death. Will try to fish a bunch the last couple days we are here. Thanks for the thoughts!
    Np! good luck! The fish "might" be starting to stage up for the spawn. Last time I was there, I believe water temps were around 57 or so.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    North end train bridges and go beyond to the flat back. main lake look for any existing offshore weeds in 6 to 10 ft toss a chatterbait or jig all need to know this time year good luck.

I fished Cayuga this past weekend and had a blast. Seemed to be on fish all day.

Although I didn't catch any giants I did break two giants off that I wish I had back. Was running 7 pound flouro leader on my wacky rig setup. Won't make that mistake again. Here are three of the biggest from the weekend.

4.2.jpg 4.6.jpg 4.0.jpg

8. Member
    My brother and I ran that bank 5 times Monday and caught fish every time down through there. He caught one just under 6 on the second cast of the morning. It just kept going all day. We had a great day for sure, best day of fishing for me in my lifetime.

My brother and I ran that bank 5 times Monday and caught fish every time down through there. He caught one just under 6 on the second cast of the morning. It just kept going all day. We had a great day for sure, best day of fishing for me in my lifetime.
    That’s awesome!

I’ve had the best luck throwing a jig, but also caught quite a few with the wacky rig. What did you catch them on?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mflora98ss View Post
    That’s awesome!

I’ve had the best luck throwing a jig, but also caught quite a few with the wacky rig. What did you catch them on?
    Texas rig with 3/16 oz weights as slow as possible. He was throwing a Zcraw Jr and I was using a uv speed craw.

Texas rig with 3/16 oz weights as slow as possible. He was throwing a Zcraw Jr and I was using a uv speed craw.
    👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12