Question 2022 CX20 Pro vs 2019 Skeeter FX21

I’ve looked around and searched some trying to do some research but would rather hear it from the sources themselves!

Currently running a 2019 Skeeter FX21 and strongly considering trading in for a 2022 Caymas CX20 Pro. Anyone have pros/cons that have had both boats/models? Just curious if there will be major things I’ll miss in the Skeeter or if there are more benefits in the Caymas.

TIA!
    Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing. --Henry David Thoreau

2. Member
    Caymas doesn’t bow slap like the bug does and will be a drier ride. Storage is bigger and better and the boat will be faster and you won’t have to retighten every screw that comes loose. You won’t miss anything about it, I know I sure didn’t.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cx21 Pro View Post
    Caymas doesn’t bow slap like the bug does and will be a drier ride. Storage is bigger and better and the boat will be faster and you won’t have to retighten every screw that comes loose. You won’t miss anything about it, I know I sure didn’t.
    Thanks! Just left St. Clair with 20mph East wind....couple screws need tightened on the bug for sure lol
    Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing. --Henry David Thoreau