Thread: Ranger seats

Ranger seats

Anybody have an idea what ranger bucket seats go for. What model would you order. Have a 98 518 with the bench and the prices I’m getting to recover it or crazy. Realize they won’t bolt right in but that’s no problem. Just trying to figure what way I want to go. Looking at liebock gt buckets also. Thx

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I just bought a set or LLebroc GT2 for mine

3. Member
    KandK, any before and/or After pics of the GT2 seats you installed?? The GT2 seats look nice.....hardest part would be picking the colors.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ranger487vs View Post
    Anybody have an idea what ranger bucket seats go for. What model would you order. Have a 98 518 with the bench and the prices I’m getting to recover it or crazy. Realize they won’t bolt right in but that’s no problem. Just trying to figure what way I want to go. Looking at liebock gt buckets also. Thx
    Not sure on your boat but I just paid $1200 for new seats in my RT188 and I'm sure they are a lot smaller than yours.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

5. Member
    I hearing they are around 650 with a 12 week outlook. Still looking need to know what model I should look into

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ranger487vs View Post
    I hearing they are around 650 with a 12 week outlook. Still looking need to know what model I should look into
    Mine took almost 6 months.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

7. Member
    It’s been a few years but I spent about $1300 on two new buckets and the new center console from Ranger on my last 520. Worth every penny, easy install.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO