Thread: Shopping List

Shopping List

Putting together the balance of my shopping list. Put the prices together using FastGraphs and a Stock Analyzer software that lets you put in your 10 year assumptions based on PE, Cash Flow, Revenue Growth etc. I put in some conservative numbers so here is what I got:

NVDA 100 or less
    HD. 210 or less
    AOS 41 or less
    APD 154 or less
    MSFT 140 or less
    AEP 62 or less
    LRCX 400 or less

These we based on receiving a desired annual rate of return of at least 10%.

Be nice to get these at those prices but not sure if we get there. Many of these will have to fall 30-50%. I will probably start selling puts on them if the stocks fall more and the prices get into the Delta 10 range in the 45-50 day expiration period. I got Microsoft at 130 during the pandemic but never bought all the shares I wanted. I thought I would have time to add but it boomeranged up to quick.

Anyone else got a shopping list ready they want to share? Curious to see what others are looking to buy and price levels.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I don't have much of a shopping list, LLY and GNRC. I keep reading earnings reports and the more I read the more I don't like the market. AMZNs was terrible IMO. still need to get through AAPLs call, but commentary I have heard is next quarter is when China lockdowns will start to have an affect. I'm thinking that I might get a good chance at much lower prices for AAPL. I might even sell AAPL puts at the 120 strike.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Since I’m close to retirement I try to only buy Dividend stocks lately, but if the market tanks hard I will back up the truck on these:

PG
    PEP
    WMT
    JNJ
    DG
    CCI
    TGT
    HD
    AAPL

Current holdings I add to on dips:

VZ
    T