Console mount where flasher gauge went for Champion 187 help?

I have a 2003 Champion 187 Tournament that I want to remove the flasher gauge from and mount a bracket through that hole to mount my Garmin 93SV. I have zero idea of how to do this. Can anybody help please?!?!

I also have a hole where an old Lowrance was flush mounted at the bow that I would like to find a way to cover. I will be mounting a Garmin 126SV up front but just don’t want that hole there.

2. Member
    You can make or have an aluminum/metal plate made to cover the hole and mount your bracket to it.

3. Member
    They also make a plastic plug that fits into the hole. I have them on my 97' 202 to cover the holes where the old flashers were. the one on the bow I mounted my Hummingbird GPS puck to.

4. Member
    Do you know where I can get any of this cast n jerk?

5. Member
    I am told there are retro fit mounts for the hole where the flasher gauge was but I cannot seem to find them anywhere

6. Member
    I bought my plastic plugs at a boat repair shop here on Lake Conroe. Should be able to do a google search to find them.

7. Member
    If you have facebook, find Major Manufacturing. That was the company that Carlton Beach founded as a side business making dash mounts and other parts for our boats, but he sold it to someone who is now producing all of the parts and then some.

https://www.facebook.com/majormanufacturing
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi