Arbuckle's Landing, Santee

Anybody ever use Arbuckle's Landing on Lake Marion?
    Thanks.

I have several times but not recently.I think the ramp is worth more than the property,you will see what I mean.The ramp is for the most part to flat & the pier is about 8-10 feet high.The ramp also has no wind protection & is on the main lake.Also, there is parking for about 5 rigs.

Inky

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santee bass View Post
    I have several times but not recently.I think the ramp is worth more than the property,you will see what I mean.The ramp is for the most part to flat & the pier is about 8-10 feet high.The ramp also has no wind protection & is on the main lake.Also, there is parking for about 5 rigs.

Inky
    Thanks. I am staying in a house a few houses down from there. Did not want to use kings ramp. Guess I will ride down and use John C.

Quote Originally Posted by fishon!sc View Post
    Thanks. I am staying in a house a few houses down from there. Did not want to use kings ramp. Guess I will ride down and use John C.
    There is a ramp in the campground just on the other side of the I-95 bridge north side & a protected ramp at Polly’s Landing just around the corner.The old Coopers Landing is just before Polly’s,also.

Inky

5. Member
    There is a ramp in the campground just on the other side of the I-95 bridge north side & a protected ramp at Polly’s Landing just around the corner.The old Coopers Landing is just before Polly’s,also.

Inky
    I appreciate. Is the little lake by Randolph's any good?

Not sure where you are talking about.There is a cove behind Randolphs,not sure about it.The Bar Pit across the road & behind the dam can be very good at times & is 5 miles long.Church Branch can be good also.

7. Member
    Yeah it's the bar pit I am thinking about.

8. Member

Inky
    I had to stop and check it out. You was right. Place is a dump. I put in a John C and ripped it up to Jack's. Nice shad spawn going on right now.