Thread: CF Numbers???

CF Numbers???

Anyone get their CF numbers thru an online source? Wanting to get mine and local sign places are ridiculous in prices for the 2 sets of numbers. Have never had to get them myself so unknown best source. Looking for recommendations. I live in Calif. but in general I think CF number requirements are pretty similar all over? Thanks

2. Member
    Iguana Graphix is a BBC sponsor and they have done the boat numbers for my last three boats. Fantastic work and highly recommended!

IG Website: Iguana Grafix - Boat Vessel Numbers, Carpet Graphics Decals
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

Another Iguana vote. I don't know what you call a ridiculous price. Daryl doesn't give his work away but I don't think it's outrageous. I use him a lot.

A few years ago when Nicky Hayden got killed I had Daryl make me up some replica stickers of his number to give away. When I told him what they were and that they would be given away as gifts he kindly threw a half dozen extras in.

4. Member
    Local - $80 for one color, straight 3" block letters, that's it.......plus at least between 1 1/2 - 2 wks. to get. Seems high to me. Waiting on a "proof" from Daryl now. Thanks for reference.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsquatch View Post
    Local - $80 for one color, straight 3" block letters, that's it.......plus at least between 1 1/2 - 2 wks. to get. Seems high to me. Waiting on a "proof" from Daryl now. Thanks for reference.
    That's pretty high for a basic monolithic setup like you are describing, if I recall correctly, I paid ~$40 + USPS Priority shipping last spring for custom boat registration numbers for my AVX 1980 and once I approved the proof, I got the new boat numbers the same week. Who knows what the ongoing supply issues might have done to general pricing but Daryl's quality is beyond reproach.

Please have a great day!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

Iguana graphics is the place.

I took a picture of my
    boat. Emailed the photo. Iguana gave me a few options to choose from. Perfect!
    I don’t care about price on a one time purchase for hull numbers.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,