Thread: Vexus winch

Vexus winch

Well, after a whole bunch of shopping and comparisons I ended up buying a VX20 yesterday. I was all set to place a new order but came across a used 2021 boat at a savings that was too much to ignore vs a new boat. I'll be making a few changes on electronics, etc. and will probably have a bunch of questions...

Have any of you swapped a Fulton X2 2 speed winch for the OEM Vexus winch? I put one on my previous Ranger and it was some of the best money I've spent for shallow ramps or where power loading isn't an option. Winching up the last foot or so is effortless.
    I want to put one on this trailer but I don't know if the bolt holes line up. On the Ranger trailer they line up perfectly.

I'm also surprised Vexus puts a 1500 lb max capacity winch on a trailer for a boat as heavy as a VX20. The strap on this one is already frayed and needs to be replaced.
    Last edited by rangerranger; 04-28-2022 at 04:00 PM.

2. Member
    Please send a picture of your upgrade. Also congratulations on your new boat. Unless your dumping it over the bank in the Sandhills. It will power bunk right up.