power pole problem

have a set of 8' blades. i have had some board issues, but PP sends me a new board every time. i recently changed out a board and re-paired all my fobs and app, everything was working good. got out on the water, pp down and tried to raise back up with my foot switches and they raised half way. thought it was odd and tried my fob and button at wheel, nothing. ended up having to use the buttons on the pump to raise up. also, one pump is really really louder than the other. any recommendations on the poles just randomly stopping and the loud pump?
    2020 Phoenix 920
    Merc 4banger
    East TN

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    When's last time fluid was changed in pumps. Say going thru circuit boards alot. Have the poles wired to a battery disconnect switch? If so are you turning it off before plugging in your onboard charger. Both poles wouldn't retract from any remote? Or just 1 in particular.. having this many board issues in a what looks like 2 year old rig you have something else going on why asked about the battery disconnect.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    When's last time fluid was changed in pumps. Say going thru circuit boards alot. Have the poles wired to a battery disconnect switch? If so are you turning it off before plugging in your onboard charger. Both poles wouldn't retract from any remote? Or just 1 in particular.. having this many board issues in a what looks like 2 year old rig you have something else going on why asked about the battery disconnect.
    Im guessing the fluid hasn’t been changed. The poles are on a disconnect switch that kills the whole boat. I always/try to turn disconnect off before I plug in the charger. Both poles got stuck and wouldn’t retract with the foot pedals or the console button.
    2020 Phoenix 920
    Merc 4banger
    East TN

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    so your extra noise is most likely comng from clogged screens due to fluid not being changed. it is very importsant to cut that disconnect everytime before plugging in the charger so you do not backfeed current into the cisrcuit boards. I would try to reprogram just one remote and see if it accepts it.
    def get with powerpole as multiple circuit board failures in a 2 year olfd set of poles is very uncommen and makes me think something else is going on. have they had you run a diagnostic thru the app?