Chesterfield Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn Hotels?

Has anyone stayed at one of these Hotels and found a place to plug your boat in? Thanks!

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chesterfield - Selfridge Area

45805 Marketplace Boulevard , Chesterfield, Michigan 48051
    https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...ld/hoteldetail

Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Chesterfield Township
    45725 Marketplace Blvd, Chesterfield, Michigan, 48051, USA TEL: +1-586-948-2300
    http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hot...FHX/index.html

Fairfield Inn and Suites Chesterfield
    [COLOR=var(--brand-accent-background-body-text-color,#fff)]45800 MARKET PLACE BOULEVARD,
    [COLOR=var(--brand-accent-background-body-text-color,#fff)]CHESTERFIELD, MICHIGAN, USA, 48051[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    TOLL FREE:+1-586-267-5300
    Last edited by Craigjc00; 04-28-2022 at 12:15 AM.

2. Member
    Fairfield has a couple places to plug in, but if you aren't first or if someone else puts a car in some certain spots, it can get dicey. Not ideal, not impossible.

3. Member
    Holiday Inn is similar. Better chance parking the boat along the back of the building if you don't get beat out first.
    Scott
    2016 Nitro Z20 Pro
    Serial # 2B125401 - 250ProXS DFI/TM2

4. Member
    It’s too bad little Mack Ave isn’t safe anymore

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbag View Post
    It’s too bad little Mack Ave isn’t safe anymore
    Isn't safe anymore? I was born and raised in Chicago; left after 25 years. Still have family there. It's too bad entire Chicago neighborhoods aren't safe anymore compared to when I grew up there.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSDJS View Post
    Isn't safe anymore? I was born and raised in Chicago; left after 25 years. Still have family there. It's too bad entire Chicago neighborhoods aren't safe anymore compared to when I grew up there.
    Yeah I agree with ya bud? Not sure why you are coming at me. Take a deep breath. Little Mack is a dump now. Boats get stolen and hotels have gone to crap

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbag View Post
    Yeah I agree with ya bud? Not sure why you are coming at me. Take a deep breath. Little Mack is a dump now. Boats get stolen and hotels have gone to crap
    Not coming at ya in fact am heartbroken at what’s happening in my hometown, too. I have hope both cities will turn things around but it’ll take a major shift in demographics and voting, which probably won’t happen in my lifetime.

Yea seems like there is a group of people working the area targeting boats for some time now

I know one person left his boat in the first space next to front door of hotel for less than an hour to go eat came back and the boat was gone

They have the guys on video not 5 minutes after he left backup to the trailer cut the lock and roll off in about 3 minutes

Found the hull down near 9 mile a week later they stripped everything off it

I know a bunch of boats have been broken into at the Red Roof and even one truck stolen when the guy gets out to hook truck to trailer (truck still running) and a guy jumps in and drives away
    "The handicapped angler"

9. Member
    That’s sad, and the Chesterfield area is more expensive. Wish there were more options.