Non-ethanol in Raleigh area

Last time you guys helped me with suggestions for Mercury mechanics in the RDU area, so I greatly appreciate the support .

Since we're moving to Raleigh soon, does any know or know how to find non-ethanol gas stations?

I sure will miss the rivers of eastern NC. I'm hoping I remember how to fish lakes again

Pure Gas app

3. Member
    Or pure-gas.org
    2020 G3 1810 Dual Console - Lowrance HDS-7 Live/HDS-12 Live/Active Target - Lowrance Ghost - Yamaha 90 - 8' Power Pole Blades (2) - BoatEFX steps

Florida Carry Region 3 Representative - oh, and KISS rules!

Quote Originally Posted by th365thli View Post
    Last time you guys helped me with suggestions for Mercury mechanics in the RDU area, so I greatly appreciate the support .

Since we're moving to Raleigh soon, does any know or know how to find non-ethanol gas stations?

I sure will miss the rivers of eastern NC. I'm hoping I remember how to fish lakes again
    It's not far from Raleigh to the rivers
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

5. Member
    There are two places on 401 S of Raleigh. Red Star Oil Co. and Harris Teeter gas station at the 401/ten ten intersection. I prefer the Harris Teeter station, it’s just easier to get into and out of. As of this afternoon it was $4.99 gal.
    1998 Triton TR20
    1998 Mercury 200EFI

6. Member
    Thanks everyone for the responses!

7. Member
    The middle pump at the Shell Station on Six Fork rd off # 540 about a mile or 2 , it's before you get to the
    Upper Barton Creek ramp his it.
    Station up from Crabtree mall has it also.
    Head toward Durham...think it call Bull Market something, across from Chick-fil-A on Glenwood ave.
    Last edited by rchavis; 04-30-2022 at 10:56 AM.

The BP right there at the 540 interchange on Six Forks has it too, or at least they used to. Haven't been up that way in a little while. I think the Refuel (used to be Cruisers) at Wilsonville on 64 has it as well if you're headed to Jordan.