Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbl_A_82 View Post
    I really didn’t think this was such a controversial subject. Plenty of new bass boats with the same speakers mine now has. There are plenty of times it’s nice to be in the quiet, but there are plenty of times some music or a game just fits.
    Nice install.

I often wish I had a system so I could play the Miami Vice theme song on my way to the next fishing spot. Just seems like the right boat music.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokie Pa View Post
    All took my response the wrong way. It was a JOKE. I guess i have to be more careful with folks that do not have a sense of humor.
    I am sorry if i offended anyone and hurt your feelings..
    Perhaps it's in the delivery.....😉

3. Member
    Or you could start out with “Ride of the Valkyri” on about 110%. That would be an attn getter!! ��������

4. Member
    Jebus. I have speakers on my boat, eat bananas on it. Hell my registration number ends with a 13. Glad I don't believe in all that jazz. But, spots on the Coosa will bite with the right music playing. :)

Anyhow, looks great! I keep thinking about upgrading from the speakers that came with the Sonic Hub.
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

5. Member
    Nice Clean Install. And Yes, I play music while I'm cruising with the wife or friends or when I'm Muskie fishing. Bass and Panfish seem to not bite when music is on so I don't play then. Muskies Don't seem to be bothered by it as My friend and I have caught many with AC-
    DC or similar playing about half volume on the Bluetooth Brick. Buddy says they aren't afraid of anything, even old rock and rollers with a few bucks worth of gear, lol!
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Very clean installation. I think blasting the William Tell Overture at a club tournament blast off would be great fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12