Been on keto ,low carb , intermittent fasting 20/4,

Hi y’all, this may help someone, tried many diets , eating plans , this one was the only one that worked.
    I started slow cause I got diabetes and all the other things that comes with it . I read an watched a lot of utube vids and the docs on there helped me map a plan , I did it all on my own. My personal doc was supporting too, it’s been about 9-10mos, but I started very slow. I’m down 37#, and I eat beef ,cheese , butter, vegetables I have to watch the vegs they’re fill u up quick and stay a while (cows eat grass all day and are big no one wants to be a big cow)read labels cause soy and maladexron and many others are inflammatory causing weight gain while dieting……Fat takes the appetite away where you can control the food. I can’t stress it enough Slowly to start . I’m not diabetic now but pre diabetes now, my triglycerides are 3 pts from normal and kidneys are good especially with the protein. I started intermittent fasting about 3 mos ago, the people I watched on utube are doc Bernstein,berry, Sara halberd (she pasted last month cancer) ������ she was the best, there’s a lot information out there , Dennis polock is very good too been using him a lot . The information I got is that it’s takes a long time to heal and change your body. Please don’t get in a hurry , it’s now a way of life for me . I was on weight watchers and couldn’t loose , Hopefully this may help someone, I also use Carb manager.and Dr Jason Fung
    Last edited by brudon82; 04-25-2022 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Forgot information

2. Member
    That's great you've found the diet that suits you the best. I also tried different diets. And every time I finish some, I search for a different one. Now, I follow a https://betterme.world/articles/30-d...t-weight-loss/. I'm on my 16 day right now. I like when I have a precise plan I can strictly follow. However, I can't choose the unique one and follow it forever.
    Last edited by chan-gu; 05-19-2022 at 12:23 PM.