Z20 Nitro covers

How are these covers do traveling long distances.
    I usually do not use a cover hauling long distances. So I am curious how these new covers do

I do remove my graph and windshields when towing with it on. they are great for towing in my opinion.

My only issue has been not having the cover on right or not tight enough. it will tend to pull up and over the rub rails when towing.

Taking the windshield off helps with 2 things. u won't break or crack your windshields. also gives you more width for the cover to go under the run rail.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Just pulled my 2020 Z20 cross country with the Outer Armor cover on. Performed beautifully. No issues. As stated above I removed my windshields and graphs. I also wrapped the rub rail with plastic sheet wrap from Lowes just for added protection against scuffing for the 2500 mile haul.
    Last edited by Bosco122; 04-29-2022 at 08:00 PM.

4. Member
    We took a 2,200 mile round trip and I towed with the cover on. Removed the graphs and cut pool noodles to place over the mounts and across the windshield. I also put a beach towel over the lower unit on the trolling motor. My cover seemed to have a vacuum going down the road instead of blowing up like a balloon. Bosco's shrink wrap idea is a good one. I may try that this year.