Ionic 50ah battery size

So like many others, I was worried if the 50ah batteries would be enough. 36v on a Ghost.
    I had them out for the first time yesterday, 6 hours on the water heavy on the motor and spot lock in 15mph winds.
    Got off the water and the batteries were at 80%

Very Pleased.
    Boatless

2. Member
    I've had mine for close to 6 months now. Still boggles my mind how batteries so small can deliver so much power.

I had some concerns about running 2 - 50ah Ionics with the new MG Tour Pro. On top of powering the TM you add Anchor Mode, and the draw from the electric drive motor. But, then I fished a few windy days for 6-7 hours using Anchor Mode most the time. I’ve yet to run them down below 70% SOC.
    The only problem I’ve had is trying to figure what to do with all the extra room in the bilge area.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    The only problem I’ve had is trying to figure what to do with all the extra room in the bilge area.
    Small cooler with the lime and mint for the Mojitos?
    Boatless

I’ve had 50 Ah ionic batteries for two years now. Fished several times a week pushing a 36V fortrex 112, 21ft phoenix PHX. Batteries have plenty of power. High current areas will make them work but I’ve never had them die on a full day fishing. If you fish places with fast current on a regular basis I would buy the 100 Ah batteries. Otherwise don’t waist your money bc the 50 Ah is plenty. Also, they charge super fast.