Model A drag racer

An old man takes his model A roadster for a drive and comes to a stop light.While waiting at the light,a brand new corvette pulls up next to him.The guy in the vette says "hey old man,when the light turns green let's race! The old man nods in agreement.

At the green light,the vette takes off like a rocket and is gone.The old man goes home and tinkers with the motor a little,and a couple days later is out driving it and comes to another stop light.While waiting at the light,the vette pulls up next to him again.

"Hey old man,you want to try again? the vette driver says.The old man nods once again.The light turns green and once again,the vette smokes the model A off the line and is gone.This makes the old man mad.He goes home and pulls the motor,

transmission,and rear end,no expense spared and rebuilds it all.When he is done,he takes it for a drive,and once again comes to a stop light.As he's sitting at the light the vette pulls alongside."One more time,old man? the driver says.The old man just

nods.The light turns green and there's a loud sound of roaring engine and tire squealing.The guy in the vette looks in his rearview mirror back at the stop light,but the old man isn't there! He looks next to him and the old man is there in the model A and

smiling at him.The vette driver says "alright,old man,let's crank em' up".They get up to 150 mph and the vette driver says,"hey old man,I'm topped out,what are we gonna do now?" The old man smiles and says "I'm gonna put er' in 2nd"

2. Member

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

4. Member
    ahahha

5. Member

6. Member
    Reminds me of my Hot Rod Lincoln days.

7. Member