Prop for 2005 140 four stroke.

Looking for prop info,I just got a 1993 ranger 354v with Suzuki 140 four stroke.Since it needs a new prop looking for what I should try for this motor.Thanks

What prop is on the engine now? I would get some numbers with the current prop and if there is none then I would reach out to mark croxton and tell him what you have and run one of his props. I think he will exchange props till you get the correct one.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    I have a javelin renegade 18 with a 4stroke Johnson 115 (Suzuki 115). Great running motor but a pain to prop. I found for my boat a 21p solas hr3 titan runs the best. The Suzuki motors seem to like big diameter props and the solas hr3 titan works well for me

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeaudry05 View Post
    I have a javelin renegade 18 with a 4stroke Johnson 115 (Suzuki 115). Great running motor but a pain to prop. I found for my boat a 21p solas hr3 titan runs the best. The Suzuki motors seem to like big diameter props and the solas hr3 titan works well for me
    Just be aware that the very early Suzuki/JohnZuki 140’s ran a different gear ratio to the later models, it was changed due to very doughy performance on the early engines. I cant recall what year they changed.