First Gen NRX rod sleeves

Does any company make a similar rod sleeve like the ones that came on the first gen NRX rods? These are my favorite and would like to order some more if i could find them. TIA!
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

2. Member
    I like the nylon NRX style better too. I saw a thread where this was discussed and the 2 brands I saw mentioned were Scheels and Dr Fish (you can buy from Amazon). The Scheels states they are for rods between 6' and 7', the Dr. Fish come in 3 sizes (I think they range from 6' to over 8').

I believe DrewFlu33 said he bought a few of the Dr. Fish and said the quality was pretty good. You could send him a pm or I just ordered 4 of the 6'6" - 7'6" size ($17 for 4) and should be getting them in a few days. Feel free to drop me a pm and I'd be happy to share my impressions.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2eachhisown View Post
    I like the nylon NRX style better too. I saw a thread where this was discussed and the 2 brands I saw mentioned were Scheels and Dr Fish (you can buy from Amazon). The Scheels states they are for rods between 6' and 7', the Dr. Fish come in 3 sizes (I think they range from 6' to over 8').

I believe DrewFlu33 said he bought a few of the Dr. Fish and said the quality was pretty good. You could send him a pm or I just ordered 4 of the 6'6" - 7'6" size ($17 for 4) and should be getting them in a few days. Feel free to drop me a pm and I'd be happy to share my impressions.
    Thanks for that info!!! I may go ahead and order a couple too
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

4. Moderator
    message me. I may have some you can have. I'll have to look and see.