Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    Simply put....she IS the MOTHER of God (JESUS).

No way is Mary equal to God. She acts as an intercessor for mankind. Think of Mary as someone who is similar to Adam and Eve before they sinned. Where they not created by God without original sin? So was Mary.....now, that in itself should tell you something about how Mary came to be what she is. Everything she possesses is from God. Do you think God is going to have a woman, born with original sin, as the mother of Jesus?

Question....who is the woman in revelations that crushes Satan?
    Can you show some verses that say Mary is an intercessor? Why do we need her to intercede when that is the job of Jesus? Romans 3:23 clearly states all have sinned. That includes Mary. It doesn't matter because God used sinners all thru the Bible. David, Saul(Paul), etc.
    I think the woman is Israel, but I haven't studied rev for a while.
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfishinglawyer View Post
    Yes. Have you read through his lineage and studied those persons? A lot of questionable characters in his lineage. That's what so cool - Jesus was one of "us" while on earth, albeit he chose not to sin.
    Yes, and Mary is a descendant of Adam and Eve so inherited the same nature as all humans. I believe as most Protestants do that she is special being chosen to give birth to Jesus. I also believe that no intercessior is required to speak to Jesus for us. We pray to Him directly so do not need Mary or saints to deliver our prayers and petitions.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12