Thread: Dale Hollow

Dale Hollow

My buddy and I are going up May 13-15th staying at Star Point. Thinking about fishing a tournament on Saturday, anyone know of any opens we can donate to?

2. Moderator
    Just send your money to me. I will put it to good use

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    Just send your money to me. I will put it to good use
    2 years ago I'd never say that but now I've got a baby and only get to fish once a month so I just want to compete. Lol. For the last 10 years before that I'd fish DH at least twice a month from November to May.

4. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassakwards View Post
    2 years ago I'd never say that but now I've got a baby and only get to fish once a month so I just want to compete. Lol. For the last 10 years before that I'd fish DH at least twice a month from November to May.
    I feel your pain although my son is almost 14 and loves fishing so I am going more now than ever. I think I donated to you several years ago on Dale. We had a small BBC friendly tournament in the fall and I think it was you that ended up winning. Does that ring a bell?

5. Member
    It could have been, I won a smalljaw tournament a few years ago.

6. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassakwards View Post
    It could have been, I won a smalljaw tournament a few years ago.
    It wasn’t a small jaw tournament I don’t believe but who knows. It was probably 8-10 years ago.

7. Member
    ah ok, that probably wasn't me then. I think it was 2016 when I won that Smalljaw Tx.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    It wasn’t a small jaw tournament I don’t believe but who knows. It was probably 8-10 years ago.
    Was it that year at Trooper Island or when we just weighed em at Holly Creek?

9. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliston64 View Post
    I think we just weighed them in the middle of the lake at Holley. Seems like we met at First Island and launched from there? I remember I was glad for the console of the Allison that morning. It was COLD.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliston64 View Post
    I think I was there for that too. It snowed that day and everyone caught the heck out of them, then we weighed them at the end of the dock in Holly Creek. right?