fish and ski triton boat prop choices

I have a 2015 triton 220 escape with 250 pro xs, a 24P fury prop, and 6inch slidemaster jackplate. Who else has the same boat and running which prop for better speed/hole shot, mid or high end?

I tried to go close to 60mph but only pushed up to 58 ish gps and rpms under 6000.

TIA!

First off ... get a bigger jack plate.
    Keep in mind that FS boats need the motor lower than regular bass boats.
    Example.. my buddys 202 coral went from a 8 inch to 10 and gained 4 mph.
    Don't know why I bothered but after the success we had with his Coral I changed mine,.
    I have a Triton 190 FS with a 200 Merc efi with an 8 inch plate 67 top end by myself, It will go faster but the chine walk scares me and I don't see the need to " learn to drive " through it.
    I had some time so I went to a 10" inch myself and also gained 3 mph+. A FS over 70... that's pretty wild. I saw 70 and being a wimp I backed off .
    Have admit I really don't run WOT very much.
    They show up pretty cheap on the board.`
    2002 Triton 190 FS , 200 EFI, 25 tempest plus, Garmin Force, Garmin 10 Ultra sv, LVS 34, 2 Garmin UHD 93sv

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toonedin View Post
    First off ... get a bigger jack plate.
    Keep in mind that FS boats need the motor lower than regular bass boats.
    Example.. my buddys 202 coral went from a 8 inch to 10 and gained 4 mph.
    Don't know why I bothered but after the success we had with his Coral I changed mine,.
    I have a Triton 190 FS with a 200 Merc efi with an 8 inch plate 67 top end by myself, It will go faster but the chine walk scares me and I don't see the need to " learn to drive " through it.
    I had some time so I went to a 10" inch myself and also gained 3 mph+. A FS over 70... that's pretty wild. I saw 70 and being a wimp I backed off .
    Have admit I really don't run WOT very much.
    They show up pretty cheap on the board.`
    Wow!! That is awesome. Good to know theres possibilities out there for FS boats. Thanks!!