Transom strainer

I had to get my boat de-contaminated and took the strainer off the drain by the transom plug because it was slowly leaking water. I took it off and stuck my finger in the hole because that always fixes the problem lol. My dumba$$ left it on the pavement.
    Does anyone know if there is a replacement strainer part that goes on the livewell intake? Not inside the live well but next to the plug
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.

2. Member
    I was fishing in Arizona on a lake that has invasive mussels. There is either a dry time or a decontamination process which is just hot water. I had to get it done before I could launch in Wyoming.

That's the part I'm looking for. Thank you!
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fsh4fun05 View Post
    I was fishing in Arizona on a lake that has invasive mussels. There is either a dry time or a decontamination process which is just hot water. I had to get it done before I could launch in Wyoming.

That's the part I'm looking for. Thank you!
    Ah, gotcha. You're welcome.

Tom

Texas requires drying out or hot water, like 140 degrees hot! Not sure were you get water that hot, that is scalding for a water heater. Did they say how hot the water had to be?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx 201 View Post
    Texas requires drying out or hot water, like 140 degrees hot! Not sure were you get water that hot, that is scalding for a water heater. Did they say how hot the water had to be?
    TX,
    it seems that everyone is going with decontamination this days, cause they like to blame those that can potentially become income for whatever state by fees or fines.

However, when I asked a DEC agent what are they doing about aquatic birds transporting contaminants from lake to lake to ponds to rivers etc... on themselves and by crapping out what they eat?
    He went on with his BS useless rubber stamp answer, which was made little sense, especially, why do I have lake weeds in my pond which should not be there.
    Birds pollute many times more than responsible boaters ever will.