Alpha 199 minor maintenance

Where can We get replacement parts? I need to get the bow panels to replace my current ones, I’ve cracked one.

Any idea a best method how to reinstall livewell divider? The gap seems fairly significant for just a caulking type of install.

thanks.

2. Member
    There's a place called Great Lakes Skipper that has quite a bit of Legend replacement parts, not sure if they'll have what you need or not but it's worth a shot. I'm trying to find something for my 2010 Alpha 211 right now as well and not having much luck. There is a page online that will tell you that White River still has replacement parts, but that is not true. When Ol Johnny Boy bought Legend out, that marked the end of everything good that was Legend. I also don't have any advice regarding the live well divider, but good luck with it as well as with your parts search.

i would try to find a piece of plastic or plexi u-channel that will fit the gap for the livewell divider.

what do you mean by "bow panels"? The key pads?

4. Member
    Go to a pet store and get Aquarium caulk and re caulk the divider I had to do that on my 2007 199

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    Go to a pet store and get Aquarium caulk and re caulk the divider I had to do that on my 2007 199
    this is the route I was think of going

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    i would try to find a piece of plastic or plexi u-channel that will fit the gap for the livewell divider.

what do you mean by "bow panels"? The key pads?

still have the divider just doesn’t sit tight any more a hard fish tail kick will knock it out of place currently

Bow panels I mean the plastic that the trolling plug, 12v outlet, and trim switch are mounted in

on closer look seems flat enough that abs or lexan would probably work