Fuel vapor pump assembly

Okay, I need your help again. 1996 150 fast strike j150gledb. I took off the fuel vapor pump assembly thinking the diaphragm may have a hole in it. Well I put it back together and now I get a spray of fuel every revolution out of the the hose fitting that is angled. Is there a exploded view for this. This hose T's off an goes to block and other end in the air box.
    thank you in advance.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

2. Member
    Why not just get the service manual via the sticky’s on this site http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=638013

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighare2 View Post
    Why not just get the service manual via the sticky’s on this site http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=638013
    I have it. I have not seen inside this part in the manual. Unless I missed something. Do you know if I missed or just assuming it is in there?
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Suspect one of the O rings may be missing. Here's a breakdown of the fuel bracket. https://www.marineengine.com/parts/j...%3B+Components

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    Okay, I need your help again. 1996 150 fast strike j150gledb. I took off the fuel vapor pump assembly thinking the diaphragm may have a hole in it. Well I put it back together and now I get a spray of fuel every revolution out of the the hose fitting that is angled. Is there a exploded view for this. This hose T's off an goes to block and other end in the air box.
    thank you in advance.
    Which fitting/part #; based on the diagram provided by the boss? I’m asking because I had a somewhat similar problem, and I was part #73 on the diagram; might not be the same issue, but it took care of my leaking

6. Member
    I need to know the proper way to put this back together. It is part #37
    PUMP Assy, Vapor

I have to be putting the gasket in between the plates on wrong. When I squeeze the fuel ball. Fuel comes out the vent line
    When I took it apart it went all over.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    I need to know the proper way to put this back together. It is part #37
    PUMP Assy, Vapor

I have to be putting the gasket in between the plates on wrong. When I squeeze the fuel ball. Fuel comes out the vent line
    When I took it apart it went all over.

Easy killer, no need to yell; I was just trying to help; but I will still try to help you in anyway I can

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpbody View Post
    Easy killer, no need to yell; I was just trying to help; but I will still try to help you in anyway I can

I did not know I was yelling. I think I copied and pasted. I see the pump is yelling. Sorry
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl