Thread: Lake Belton ?

Lake Belton ?

Happy Easter everyone, I値l be going to Texas for a few days this week 19-22nd staying on lake Belton may try and hop around different ponds/lakes in the area with in an hour or two I知 wondering how things here have been lately I値l be on the bank and bringing various tackle with me to cover just about anything I can think of I知 used to shallow and deep clear water fishing I知 sure it痴 probably getting close to post spawn here but I知 probably wrong any advice would be very much appreciated thank you all have a great day.

2. Member
    I would really like to check out any good tackle shops in the area as well thank you

3. Member
    if u want smallmouth go to belton. if you want a chance at a big fish go to stillhouse. tightlines is a decent shop

4. Member
    Second on the Stillhouse recommendation. Son-in-law stationed at Hood and we went there every time we visited. Some good fish caught in the deeper water tree brush. Loved that lake. They moved and are now close to Toledo Bend at Polk. Still taking time to get on the water together.

5. Member
    Thank you everyone for your help I had a great time here really something special you guys have didn’t get much time at stillhouse but caught them really good at Belton mix of largemouth and smallmouth 2 big smallmouth one about 4- 4.5 maybe 5 and another 3.5 or so