NetBait Flex Worm

I have a few packages and have caught fish on them but I honestly don't know which way to rig them. I may be fishing them upside down. I've been putting them on a drop shot with the Robo Worm rebarb hook and Texas rigging them. Anybody fishing them and want to take a stab at knowing which is up or down.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g2072 View Post
    I have a few packages and have caught fish on them but I honestly don't know which way to rig them. I may be fishing them upside down. I've been putting them on a drop shot with the Robo Worm rebarb hook and Texas rigging them. Anybody fishing them and want to take a stab at knowing which is up or down.
    I do not know but one of the guys at Tactical Bassin shows some underwater footage on one of their youtube videos. He had high praise for it. Might want to shoot them a message and ask.

3. Member
    I've been using it flat side up. From what I can tell on what little I've found on video that seems to be the right way. I would like confirmation and I guess I could call Netbait. I have caught fish on it. It does have good action.

FWIW, I would have ASSumed that the flat side would be down, to make it wiggle more when you let it drop. Could be wrong, of course. My spousal unit usually seems to think so.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

5. Member
    I watched this video and it seems like they have it flat side up but it's not the best quality. I actually may not matter but I was just wondering how others rigged it.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?extid=...518909146&_rdr

Hmmm. I just watched the video and thought the flat side was down, so....
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

it looks flat side up in the video. that may be to get the hook in the meatier portion of the bait. if on a dropshot, i would do flat side down for more action or flip for less action.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

8. Member
    The tail of the worm is shaped like a T. I always thought that should go down. I really don't think it matters. I think it would catch fish either way.