Trailer warranty work question?

Do I go to my dealer for trailer service? Or call them to find out....never had any issues with any of my trailers until now.

on the way home today my 2021 z21 trailer blew a seal, prolly burned up the bearings. Had to strap it up and limp home from the lake. Luckily made it without difficulty.

2. Member
    Those hubs have a 6 year warranty. Contact your dealer for sure.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

Contact the dealer, they will let you know what to do next. That sounds like a job they can do.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    You should be able to go to any Nitro dealer and get it fixed. Typically people will go to their dealer but if there is some place closer or you had a bad experience with your dealer, know that you have options.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

5. Member
    Thank guys

u can drop at the dealer, or do it yourself for little money and a lot less time wasted.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    u can drop at the dealer, or do it yourself for little money and a lot less time wasted.
    If I was to pursue doing it myself (which I have replaced bearings, seals), how would this effect the 6 year warranty that it came with and where would I get parts? I honestly wouldn't be opposed to doing it myself as I have 3 tournaments over the next 4 weekends and there is no telling how far behind my dealer will be with it being spring.

8. Member
    Got the part from nitro.... luckily it's one complete assembly and found it online with a simple Google search. I'll gladly pay the $100 and be able to fish this weekend....

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkat7 View Post
    Got the part from nitro.... luckily it's one complete assembly and found it online with a simple Google search. I'll gladly pay the $100 and be able to fish this weekend....
    Glad you resolved it. My 21' Z19 trailer blew up last year. Only 5 months old with maybe 500 miles on it. Brakes locked up, lines blew and roasted all of the hubs. Luckily it was near the end of the season but the dealer had it for about 6 weeks (mostly waiting on parts from Nitro) and replaced the entire braking system and both complete axles. Just towed it 1500 miles from MI to MO and back with no issues so at least it seems that the resolved the issue.
    2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2L Crew Cab
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro/ Mercury 200 ProXS 4s
    106SV Ultra - Helix 8 on the Console
    Helix 8/ Mega 360 - Garmin 126sv Ultra/ Live scope on the Bow
    Dual 8' Blades/ Ultrex 112/ Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    (2) Ionic 125ah/ (3) Ionic 50ah/ Power Pole Charge

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turboss08 View Post
    Glad you resolved it. My 21' Z19 trailer blew up last year. Only 5 months old with maybe 500 miles on it. Brakes locked up, lines blew and roasted all of the hubs. Luckily it was near the end of the season but the dealer had it for about 6 weeks (mostly waiting on parts from Nitro) and replaced the entire braking system and both complete axles. Just towed it 1500 miles from MI to MO and back with no issues so at least it seems that the resolved the issue.
    I had to take it in. Couldn't actually find the part needed and didn't want to do something that might screw up the warranty.