Why Me Lord Story

2. Member
    Love this song.

3. Member
    I remember the very first time I ever heard this song. I was a kid, not sure how old I was even, but it was on the old Johnny Cash TV show. I was still living at home with my parents so it must have been late 60's or so.

It moved me then. It still does.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunBass View Post
    I remember the very first time I ever heard this song. I was a kid, not sure how old I was even, but it was on the old Johnny Cash TV show. I was still living at home with my parents so it must have been late 60's or so.

It moved me then. It still does.
    Hey Wayne,
    Good to see your post, and you know that you are dating yourself with the Johnny Cash TV Show, which I remember watching with my grandpa on a Philco black and white tv in 69 and 70.
    Those were the days when tv was for family entertainment not the garbage reality shows of today.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Hey Wayne,
    Good to see your post, and you know that you are dating yourself with the Johnny Cash TV Show, which I remember watching with my grandpa on a Philco black and white tv in 69 and 70.
    Those were the days when tv was for family entertainment not the garbage reality shows of today.
    No doubt about it. And I really wasn't a "kid." I was in high school;Either a sophmore or a Junior, depending on when it was exactly. I watched it on a 19" black and white TV. Same one I watched the Apollo 11 mission on.