Thread: BWI parking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BWI parking

I thought someone on here would have info on BWI.

Is there any reason to pick LT parking lot A over B? Is it set up for payment through E-ZPass?
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

No difference between lot A or B, just different sides of the road. You pay with a CC upon exit. Make sure you take a pic or note of where you are parked so you know what stop to get off of when you get bussed back into the parking lot. These lots are huge.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Thank you. I saw a story from 2010 that they were working on E-ZPass for payment but couldn't find anything on it being in place. I have used that at other airports and it is very easy.

just you fast park 1 or 2 - better than LT parking and they pick you up and drop you off at your car. if you fly enough you can also get parking rewards

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom B View Post
    just you fast park 1 or 2 - better than LT parking and they pick you up and drop you off at your car. if you fly enough you can also get parking rewards
    That looks interesting. Are you saying Fast Park only works if you are traveling alone?

Quote Originally Posted by zelmo View Post
    That looks interesting. Are you saying Fast Park only works if you are traveling alone?
    He's saying Fast Park #1 lot & #2 lot
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    He's saying Fast Park #1 lot & #2 lot
    correct there are two locations 1/2 mile apart - been using them for years

8. Member
    what does any of this have to do with Fishing Upper Chesapeake Bay?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skincheese View Post
    what does any of this have to do with Fishing Upper Chesapeake Bay?
    Nothing. Once you are around for a while you might learn that the BBC community is generally willing to help members with things unrelated to fishing.

10. Member
    Maybe we should start a separate page called 'BWI Parking'?

11. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Maybe we should start a separate page called 'BWI Parking'?
    Skincheese, we are a community of fishermen that share a common bond and we look out for each other even when it isn't about fishing. If you don't take interest in a thread on here, simply move on. There are other forums on BBC that have nothing to do with fishing also, just in case you didn't know...
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRatMD View Post
    Skincheese, we are a community of fishermen that share a common bond and we look out for each other even when it isn't about fishing. If you don't take interest in a thread on here, simply move on. There are other forums on BBC that have nothing to do with fishing also, just in case you didn't know...
    RiverRat. just like you stated in your post. There are other forums on BBC that have nothing to do with fishing also...Just stating that a discussion on BWI parking should belong in one of those boards and not on Upper Bay Fishing report board.

13. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    RiverRat. just like you stated in your post. There are other forums on BBC that have nothing to do with fishing also...Just stating that a discussion on BWI parking should belong in one of those boards and not on Upper Bay Fishing report board.
    BWI AIRPORT is in MARYLAND....Local knowledge is what he was looking for....What is your problem with helping fellow anglers Skincheese?? My God man, take a chill pill, relax, breath!! The world won't end with a BWI parking post on the local board, it really won't!!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRatMD View Post
    BWI AIRPORT is in MARYLAND....Local knowledge is what he was looking for....What is your problem with helping fellow anglers Skincheese?? My God man, take a chill pill, relax, breath!! The world won't end with a BWI parking post on the local board, it really won't!!

Oh Gawd, thanks for the laughs today RR.

B T W I can't send you a message your in box be full.

15. Member
    I doubt that I would have been given the FastPark recommendation in the Lounge, plus I would have had to sift through a bunch of irrelevant responses. I made a parking reservation there. Thanks for the information.

16. Member
    My Shrimp Creole Recipe

• Add butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic and sauté until veggies are lightly browned.

• In a small bowl whisk together the thyme, salt, pepper, cayenne and flour. Stir into onion mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
    • Deglaze the pan with wine (if using) and then add chicken stock, tomatoes, bay leaves and hot sauce. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
    • Remove bay leaves. Add shrimp and cook until pink, just 3-4 minutes.
    • Serve over hot cooked rice and garnish with green onion.

17. Member
    My Shrimp Creole Recipe

• Add butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic and sauté until veggies are lightly browned.

• In a small bowl whisk together the thyme, salt, pepper, cayenne and flour. Stir into onion mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
    • Deglaze the pan with wine (if using) and then add chicken stock, tomatoes, bay leaves and hot sauce. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
    • Remove bay leaves. Add shrimp and cook until pink, just 3-4 minutes.
    • Serve over hot cooked rice and garnish with green onion.
    Thank you for sharing that but it would be best to start a new thread instead of hijacking this one.

18. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    yeah, i was wondering to go with white wine or a red when adding the broth preparing to simmer.....but then realized this would have been much better in its own thread, so...

19. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Oh Gawd, thanks for the laughs today RR.

B T W I can't send you a message your in box be full.

Wow, didn't realize that thing filled up...took care of it, thanks!

Hey Zelmo, where are you flying too? New Orleans by any chance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast