Potomac River Rally????

Ok guys it's been a while since I posted, I been lurking in the back ground..lol. Deep Creek has been contacted by some of the original Rally guys asking if we were ever going to do it again. Well after some corhersing on his part I agreed. So we are looking at restarting the Potomac River Rallies starting next spring to late to do it this year. We will keep it pretty much the same as before utilizing Small Wood State Park as host location. How many would be interested????

2. Member
    I’m in!

I'd be interested!
    2009 Nitro z-7
    2008 EFI 150

interested and hope the dates work.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. Member
    interested

Our last Rally was in 2016. It was the 10th Rally. So this will be Rally XI in 2023.

DC
    Deepcreek –Western MD

7. mikesxpress
    Glad this event is coming back!
    I've won about half of these rallys and will not be competing in this one. Time for some new fisherman to step up. I may stop by for some BBQ at the weigh-in though.
    Scott and John do a great job organizing and promoting the rally. I encourage everyone that has connections to sponsors/boat dealerships to work with these guys and obtain giveaways. I'll get them a few things from Gatorbak.

8. Member
    Interested as a first timer

2023 Phoenix 920 Elite
    2023 Mercury Pro XS 4S

9. Official BBC Highjacker bassboogieman's Avatar
    The gnomes are back in businessssss! Great news and I echo Mike on what a terrific job Scot & John do with this event. I know how much effort those two devote to putting this together, it is considerable and those guys do have a life, ya know.

I'll get the wheels greased on the wheelchair and be there for the weigh-in and picnic afterwards. No fishing for me as my back won't tolerate it, but if I can help out with the weigh-in or picnic, be glad to do so.
    If Gunny is frying a turkey in the parking lot one afternoon I'll come down early. Won't want to miss the FIREWORKS!

10. mikesxpress
    Bruce's Vett makes a great BBQ hauler!

Well that's good Boogieman that you are not fishing, last time I had to fish you out of the River!!!! Doc to DeepCreek: where's Bruce? DeepCreek: he fell in Doc!!! Doc: What I can't hear you!!! LMAO!!!!!

Thank you Mike!! Appreciate it very much!

13. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    oh yeah, count me in!
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50