Livewell pump in issue- ZX250

2018 ZX250. Light not lighting up on rocker for manual or auto on fill. Pump does not turn on either. Recirc and Bilge pump work as normal.

I tried tracking down fuses for it but I was unable to find any blown fuses. I may not know the location of that fuse. Checked the trip under the driver console and appears to be good and not tripped. Any other suggestions? Trying to determine if it is a fuse/connection or a bad pump. Of course that pump is right under the battery charger in the bilge.

2. Member
    Pull out your breaker panel under console. Check and make sure your getting 12v to breaker. I had something similar happen to me and it was one of the piggy back connectors had the ear break off.

3. Member
    If that checks out then remove panel with switches and make sure you 12v going to Switch and coming out when switch is turned on. Pretty sure you will find the problem in one of those.

4. Member
    I am betting a spade connector wiggled loose. KISS (keep it simple stupid). I had a no start/no crank once and checked everything I could think of. Finally, I found after I pulled the panel where the ignition switch was the wiring harness came unplugged from the ignition switch! Talk about being happy I found that! Plugged it back in and secured it with a wire tie so that won't happen again.

5. Member
    My Skeeter has a negative bus bar under the console. If your bug has that I would check there also.