On vacation need mercury mechanic near Sebastian Florida

Me and Chopper is on vacation and his 4stroke 250 Merc is skipping, need a recommendation on a Mercury Mechanic near by, thanks
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

2. Member
    Two come to mind, RNF Marine in Orlando area and Isle of Palms Marine up the east coast near Jacksonville. Don’t take it to BPS that place is nicknamed a butcher shop.

Chopper bought the motor from jeff at isle of palm marina but thats a way away from where we are at. We fishing headwaters lake this week. He did manage to catch a 9lb 3oz this afternoon. Every bass we caught today had parasites in their mouths.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

located in Palm Bay
    2013 Young GulfShore 20
    2019 Yamaha F 150

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater Guy View Post
    located in Palm Bay
    Agree, Rob and his team will get you hooked up.

6. Member
    Thanks for all the help but we were able to get it running right. Turns out is was just the plugs. This motor only has 80 hours on it and I was thinking plugs should last longer than that, but as it turned out, we were able to get a set from Advance Auto in Sebastian and that took care of it.

thanks again!