Dual bow fishfinder mount for a 2005 TR20X

Anyone have a dual bow mount fishfinder on a older TR-20X? Looking for ideas on which ff mount to get. I have an ultrex TM & the footpedal cable gets in the way with just 1 fishfinder. Now I'm trying to mount another ff up there. Any ideas/examples are welcome.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    We have one that will work on your boat.

Shoot us a call with any questions!

270-703-6133
    jordanh@precisionsonar.com

3. Member
    I like precision sonar and have one on the dash. Another option, I mounted the stowaway XL this April 2022 on my 2018 18 TRX and it was hard to mount it where I wanted due to the crappy, flimsy front bow curves and space. I did cut out a small section just a few inches in front of the ghost motor recessed tray area and mounted the stowaway xl in the tray area for my panoptix livescope & garmin 93sv and I think it's a great option and if you have a solid flat fiberglass area to mount it and you can flip it down to your liking or just leave it straight up/down while on plane. Mount the stowaway in a spot the most forward (without being dangerously to far forward) on the bow so 1) you don't interfere with troller motor deploy/stow. 2) forward and centered so you can see it when fishing from left/right side. 3)mount & consider when entering boat from the bow and how the mount will impact access when stowed in down position (ie access to troller & fishing rods). The stowaway is great to get you livescope up higher for viewing. It also frees up some bow space for the other unit sitting down on the bow. I only wish they made a few more cut out slots for when I bend the mount down to run so could get a little closer to the floor so I just put it straight up/down while running and drop the extended half lower for less mount stress. I'll try to get some pics soon. A flatter bow area make install options easier vice slanted fronts like on my trx. I hate that some garmins click into a plastic tray and would prefer the lowrance that just has side slots and cables where the garmin has the side slots plus clicks into the plastic connector tray for easy theft so that means the durasafe locks are kinda useless on the garmin and potential for the whole display to pop out of the tray, plus easy to steal head unit. I did find some little garmin use metal L brackets on ebay that might help. I also drilled a 1/4 inch hole thru both pipes on the stowaway XL and put a trailer hitch lock so someone can't just take off the whole top half of the extendable bracket with the head unit.