Thread: Tennis Elbow

Tennis Elbow

A man goes to the Dr for his tennis elbow.When he arrives he checks in with the nurse and tells her about his symptoms.The nurse calls him back and hands him a specimen cup and tells him she needs a urine sample."what for?" the man says,I told you

I have tennis elbow. "Doctors orders" said the nurse,so he goes to the restroom and fills the cup and brings it to the nurse.She then takes him to one of the examination rooms and tells him the Dr will be with him in a few minutes.About 15 minutes later

the Dr comes in,"tennis elbow bothering you,huh?".The man replies"yes,did your nurse tell you?" The Dr says"no,I bought this new machine that you pour your urine sample in and it diagnoses the issue.It cost a TON of money,but it has been correct

every time I've used it. I want you to ice your elbow 2 times a day for a week,and come see me in 2 weeks for a follow up. Here's another specimen cup,bring another urine sample with you".

So the man leaves and goes home.But on the way home he gets an idea,"let's see how good this machine is",he thinks to himself. So he has his wife pee in the cup,has his daughter pee in the cup,the man even jerks off a few drops in the cup. 2 weeks

go by and it's time to go back for his follow up appt. As he arrives in front of the Dr's office,he gets another idea. He pops the hood,pulls out the dipstick and adds a few drops of motor oil to the cup,swishing it around as he walks to the door chuckling.He

hands the sample to the nurse and she puts him in another exam room. About 15 minutes later the Dr comes in,with a stern look on his face. "Alright smartass,I've got some bad news for you. Your wife is pregnant,your daughter has the clap,your car's

about to throw a rod,and if you don't stop jerking off,that tennis elbow is never going to heal".

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member