Vexus View dual graph mounts??

For those of you that have them, how do you like the Vexus View bow and console mounts? I'm trying to decide between them and 3rd party mounts. The pictures look decent but its hard to gauge sturdiness, flexibility, etc. from pictures. It also looks like the console mount might interfere with the start button or other controls?
    Thanks for your input. Getting closer to a purchase.

2. Member
    I like that they are low profile. I have had no problems with them at all. Nothing moves. Easy to lift both units out of the way if you need to replace your trolling motor or have to get to wiring for some other reason. It is a long way to bend over to reach but easy to cast over. I have two Garmin 8412, they fit perfect. Just make sure you get the bigger wiring harness, It’s nessesary. Perhaps you should start a thread things you would change or do differently if you were to buy your next vx. Things you would have vexus change or tweak might also be interesting.

3. Banned
    I have the Vexus bow mount I like it. But I do not like the console dual mount. Reason why I went with a 16" at the bow.

4. Member
    I was going to go that route, but ended up going BBT at the bow and PROcise at the console. With the Vexus bow mount, you lose the cup/tool holders. The console mount is just too bulky for me.

5. Member
    So debating this now...have the humminbird solo up front now. I'm not sure I want the Garmin down there and wondering if anyone has used a different mounting method to have the unit up higher off of the ground? My last boat we got a ballzout mount with a longer arm to swing up.

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Aluminum Boats :

DSC_7846_DUAL BRACKET2.jpg

Fiberglass Boats:
    Brent02.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sclark; 05-12-2022 at 09:32 AM.

7. Member
    Had the Vexus double bow mount on last VX 20.It was fine, but not sturdy like 3rd parties. Have Boat Logix on front now with 12 Live and Garmin 8612 and BBT on console with 2 Live 12's. The console challenge is same, I believe regardlesss of mount. I cannot see my engine start pad and I had to have the jack plate gauge moved to be able to see it without standing up while on plane. It also creates a small challenge with the cover, but that is like just an extra 30 seconds of messing around when you are tightening it down.

I would go with the heavy duty 3rd party guys if you fish big water. Love both my Vexus VX boats (old and new)...but with such a high percentage of folks going with dual graphs right now, the driver console layout needs to be redesigned to accommodate. I would go back to the 16" in dash with this layout if I had a do over.

8. Member
    I agree, the console layout (at least on the VX boats) needs some changes to work well with 2 graphs. I'd also like to see them incorporate different gauges that are easier to read. As a 63 year old that uses reading glasses, the small LCD lettering on the Vexus gauges is almost impossible to read while I'm running. At the very least I'd like to see trim and water pressure gauges that are easy to read. Motor temp would also be nice.
    Last edited by rangerranger; 05-10-2022 at 09:49 AM.

9. Member
    I dont know how the good the Vexual dual mounts are. Personally now that I have used them I will always use the BassBoatTechnologies mounts with the Heavy duty gimbal brackets. They are the best on the market to me

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Vexus VX 20 & 21 Dual Smart Bracket Console Mounting System | Precision Sonar

We have options for all vexus models (fiberglass and aluminum)

Shoot us a call with any questions!

270-703-6133

11. Member
    I have that Precision Sonar dual mount on the front of my VX20. Rock solid.