Cost of a Pole Barn ??

I'm wondering what it would cost to put up a structure for the bass boat ? I'm not talking best of the best I'm just talking about structure on a slab with electric. Any ideas?

Depends on size, what it's made of, and how fancy you want it. Metal carport with the end enclosed and a roll up door would probably be the cheapest IMO.

And welcome to Alabama......
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

3. Member
    And if you do any of it yourself, or if you can by code. All depends on where you are located.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlefire View Post
    Depends on size, what it's made of, and how fancy you want it. Metal carport with the end enclosed and a roll up door would probably be the cheapest IMO.

And welcome to Alabama......
    Thank you brother !!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    And if you do any of it yourself, or if you can by code. All depends on where you are located.
    I don't know if I can do it all myself but,,, I can put a pig in the ground and some beer on ice for any BBC brothers lookin to get together and help.

Crankin

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    I don't know if I can do it all myself but,,, I can put a pig in the ground and some beer on ice for any BBC brothers lookin to get together and help.

Crankin
    Depending on when, I'd be glad to help. Don't drink, but I can put a hurtin on a cooked pig.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlefire View Post
    Depending on when, I'd be glad to help. Don't drink, but I can put a hurtin on a cooked pig.
    This might be a bit self serving but I'm going to put some thought into this. I will be moving in August and need to meet people. Maybe I could host a big party of BBCr's and build a barn. If the Amish can do it so can a bunch of tight liners.

8. Member
    Hey Crankin......yesterday on the Pursuit channel the Timmy Horton TV show covered fishing Guntersville, Wheeler, Wilson, Pickwick, and Smith Lake. I think the title was something like why so many fishing pros live in North Alabama. I would think you could find this show somewhere online or a replay. Probably won't tell you anything BBC has already told you but you can see some interesting footage of the lakes.
    Try this: https://pursuituptv.com/2021/05/24/89132/
    Last edited by 5keepers2; 04-03-2022 at 03:54 PM.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5keepers2 View Post
    Hey Crankin......yesterday on the Pursuit channel the Timmy Horton TV show covered fishing Guntersville, Wheeler, Wilson, Pickwick, and Smith Lake. I think the title was something like why so many fishing pros live in North Alabama. I would think you could find this show somewhere online or a replay. Probably won't tell you anything BBC has already told you but you can see some interesting footage of the lakes.
    Try this: https://pursuituptv.com/2021/05/24/89132/
    Oh thats great. I will look for that !! Thanks

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    Oh thats great. I will look for that !! Thanks
    I found link and it is above!