Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOOD on here has a wicked looking white Bullet with orange pins and bling. But, the Orange and Black is sweet too! It’s hard to find a color a Bullet doesn’t make look good.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. Member
    Congratulations! That color combo is badass, I saw the one you described on Bullet Boats facebook page. SWEET!
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

3. Member
    that's a little tooo much Randy, I would drive Tom nuts if he'd let me do color combos

If I wanted orange, I’d have that thing glittering the orange big time to show off the color and let the black do it’s job.

5. Member
    I just checked out the video that Matt from Bullet did on the smoke boat/red pins color XRS that went to Rock Outdoors. Definitely one of my favorite color combos (if not my favorite), great choice! Now the waiting begins…when I ordered mine, I know I drove Tom from Bullet crazy with all my calls requesting pictures, etc.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

Last June I stopped by over at the factory and seen a red and gun metal gray one that absolutely gorgeous. I’d take that combo.

7. Member
    That combo is the colour of mine. I regret not going all black on the trailer also. I’m gonna be taking the fenders off and putting elite shield on those also.

https://youtu.be/xgUN6a1u4MY

Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    That combo is the colour of mine. I regret not going all black on the trailer also. I’m gonna be taking the fenders off and putting elite shield on those also.

Marty, yours is freakin wicked! I love that combo! Wish I could see it in person. As far as from the video, I can’t see anything I’d change.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    Marty, yours is freakin wicked! I love that combo! Wish I could see it in person. As far as from the video, I can’t see anything I’d change.
    Thanks. I’m looking forward to trying it. We still have 2 feet of ice, still riding trucks on the ice here.

Thanks. I’m looking forward to trying it. We still have 2 feet of ice, still riding trucks on the ice here.
    I’m ready myself. I don’t think I could handle the amount of winter you guys have.

Man I love some black and red….
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

12. Member
    Ted LOVES my Bullet

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    BOOD on here has a wicked looking white Bullet with orange pins and bling. But, the Orange and Black is sweet too! It’s hard to find a color a Bullet doesn’t make look good.

Man that is one fine looking rig. Sure can't be very low key when fishing in it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Man that is one fine looking rig. Sure can't be very low key when fishing in it though.
    Who cares?

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Exactly. We own Bullets, no such thing as low key!

16. Member
    who said anything about being LOW KEY, kinda hard to be low key at 90MPH!!!!!!!

17. Member
    I will assume that the build is 10 months out , is that what was mentioned? If so, was there any indication of when the build time will start to shorten? IE: materials catch up due to Covid.

18. Member

Hyperflow, your video is what really pushed me over the edge to go that combo. I saw the video just a couple of days before I ordered mine. I hope you don't mind me stealing it, but I think that is the most beautiful boat I have ever seen. I did go all black trailer and wheels.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sowenssw View Post
    Hyperflow, your video is what really pushed me over the edge to go that combo. I saw the video just a couple of days before I ordered mine. I hope you don't mind me stealing it, but I think that is the most beautiful boat I have ever seen. I did go all black trailer and wheels.
    It don’t bother me what so ever. We are basically worlds apart so don’t matter.

did you get a 250 or a 300.

20. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Congrats on the new rig. I'd change my mind about spending that much money if I had to wait that long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast