Lucas M

(2) Spartan HD GoCams Cell Cams (Model GC-A4Gb)

Selling 2 Spartan Cams that were purchased in September 2019. Have worked well the 3 seasons I have used them, only ran them from September-January. One cam is in great condition the other cam had a seal leak where the antenna attaches this past winter and water got into the camera which formed some corrosion and rust around the battery terminals, but turns on and works. The top half of the screen is a bit fuzzy as well, but functions fine. It has not interfered with taking or receiving pictures.

Comes with cameras, antennas, data plan sim cards, and straps. Just need to install batteries and select the data plan you want. The app was great and easy to use. With a good set of batteries, they will last all season. You can also change the setting directly from the app without having to go out to the camera at all.

These cameras run $300/piece. I am looking to get $250 for both of them. PM with any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Lucas M
    Will also include the steel lock boxes that came I purchased for the cams for an additional $20. That is just to pay the weight of shipping. They are $50/piece.

3. Lucas M
    Price drop t $200 for everything!

4. Lucas M

What do the metal boxes look like? What cell company were they made for?

6. Lucas M
    PM sent cape cod

7. Lucas M
    $180 for everything!