Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    Bad experience at Carolina King? Please share your experience, lots of people have had negative experiences there.
    Yes they were very rude and disrespectful to say at the least. I don't want to go too off topic though, PM me if you want more details.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    It was tough today, fished about 8 hours around the Jacks creek area and only caught one 4.5 lb. The Jacks creek boat ramp looks like it isn't open anymore so we put in at Carolina King which I won't be doing again.
    That guy is something esle.

3. Member
    ‘444
    I hate to hear that for ya!

If it makes you feel any better, he doesn’t discriminate ……… he treats EVERYONE like that.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1120204

Most locals that know of him avoid that place like the plague. Sorry we couldn’t warn you off.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

4. Member
    I told you what ramps to use. And Carolina king is not one of them. Ya want to catch some fish? Put in at John c land , drop troll motor and throw a 6” lizard with a .25 oz weight Texas rig you will catch plenty just fishing the shoreline to the left or right of the landing.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g-string View Post
    I told you what ramps to use. And Carolina king is not one of them. Ya want to catch some fish? Put in at John c land , drop troll motor and throw a 6” lizard with a .25 oz weight Texas rig you will catch plenty just fishing the shoreline to the left or right of the landing.
    Thinking about going back to Packs tomorrow would John C Landing be better? I thought that was where the MLF tournament was launching so I wanted to avoid that mess but it looks like they cancelled it. Fished around the Potato creek area today and caught one 6.5 lb.

6. Member
    Tried around John C landing for a few hours then pulled out and went Packs landing for a few hours, zeroed in both places. Wind and the cold made it tough to fish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12