Bow soft plastic storage box

I have 3 to 5 bags of popular soft plastics I bring out at the beginning of each trip. These are the baits I plan to use fishing the front deck. I’d love to have a box or storage on the bow to keep these baits convenient thru out the day, with out having to put back in a hatch each time I use the big motor. Mostly just a few plastic bags of soft plastics, worms, swimmers, creature baits. What do you use to keep these baits easy to get thru on a day trip? Thanks
    Lakeland FL.
    2006 1870 Triton BaySport
    115 Merc. 4/Stroke
    dreamin- Lake Oconee-Retirement.

2. Member
    I use the KVD Plano speed bags. I keep plastics in plastic shoebox type containers, I have a binder I use just for senkos, and the speed bag I keep a small selection of what I’m planning to use for the day. I keep about 10 bags in mine and usually have it sitting on the deck. I think you could use a shaving kit bag also.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Plan...cpage-KSB.html

3. Member
    I've got a long storage net (about 40 inches long by 6 inches wide) on the front left side of the boat where I put the plastic bags of the baits I use regularly. I leave them there all the time. The net came with the boat but is available in the commerce. My deck is low enough to leave room for the net.

4. Member
    I stick them between the console & the windshield.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

I mounted a Cook’s Tackle system on the starboard side rod locker lid. Holds 20+ packs of plastics in the packages. You can hang hardbaits on it too. I unlatch the compartment lid, and just reach over and raise it when I need something off the rack.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

6. Member
    I brought a plastics (cheap) Wally world box around 12-14 wide and 16-18 long . It my day box . I leave room in front of the middle box to just throw it in there .I can just pull it out and in as ease and use on the front deck .
    I see you have a Bay boat , don't see why it want just sit on the front deck. You would have to move it ,if you move with the big motor .

So I have been organizing things in my PII that has two front compartments. I have two of the small 6th Sense worm bags for "daily use" that I can swap out depending on what lake I am fishing. They are easy to pull out and leave on the deck or seat and have handy, then just toss the bag back in the compartment.

I keep 3 of the smaller Plano 3600 worm boxes with most of the plastics I use all the time in the first compartment that is easy to access. The larger 3700 boxes I keep in the second compartment and those give me additional plastics I may want to use. I don't use the molded in clips, just pack the bait bags in them and it works. The smaller boxes will hold 8-10 packs plus some small terminal tackle while the larger boxes hold about 16 bags or so. Not all soft plastics will fit in these though, like larger worms or baits that come with plastic inserts to hold them. I keep those in the daily use bags.

So far this system is working well and I don't feel like I am missing any baits. I'm carrying more than enough soft plastics and it's not a lot of weight in the front of the boat...

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Plan...cpage-PWS.html
    https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Plan...page-PWS7.html
    https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/6th_...page-6SBB.html

Storage-5.jpg Storage-4.jpg
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS