Atlas Jackplate problem-Again

Anyone keep having the damn relays go bad with the Atlas JP? I am about to replace for the 3rd time. No fuses blown. The first two times it was just one relay bad, but i replaced both. Now it wont go up or down. Hoping its just a relay again, but its getting old. Ill jump the black and green to check it once my new relays get here today.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

2. Member
    You said in the other post you were sourcing your relays from Amazon. what make are those relays?

I've heard good reports about Temco relays. I believe they are still USA made and very reasonably priced for what's needed in the jackplate relay setup.
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

Quote Originally Posted by djb750 View Post
    You said in the other post you were sourcing your relays from Amazon. what make are those relays?

I've heard good reports about Temco relays. I believe they are still USA made and very reasonably priced for what's needed in the jackplate relay setup.
    iRhapsody is what the box says. 40 Amp Bosch style waterproof marine relays
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

4. Member
    Now that you've converted the wiring over, swapping out is easy even though it gets old (assuming you wired in Bosch relay harnesses). Here's the links to the Temco relays. I would go for the 60/80 amp relays, but they are out of stock. They must be in demand because Temco sells them direct for $6 apiece and they're on ebay for like 100 bucks a pair.

40 amp: https://temcoindustrial.com/bosch-st...0-40-amp-spdt/
    60/80: https://temcoindustrial.com/bosch-st...0-80-amp-spdt/
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

Thanks ! This time I just confirmed it was the blinker lever that went bad. It’s a dual set. 146.00 but it will take a bit of work to run the wiring. I am considering just splicing the new one under the console.

Edit: Appears existing wiring is used for the replacement switch. That should make it an easy fix when i get the part in.
    Last edited by KHNC; 03-29-2022 at 09:51 AM.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

Replaced the blinker lever last night. Still Didnt fix the issue. Fuse is good, actuator is good. Only thing now is possibly a broken wire from the lever to the relays I assume. I manually raised the JP to the optimum level with jumper wires. Leaving it be for now. Not a real fan of Atlas jackplate. If i ever have it to do again, i think ill go with a Bob's.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

Quote Originally Posted by KHNC View Post
    Replaced the blinker lever last night. Still Didnt fix the issue. Fuse is good, actuator is good. Only thing now is possibly a broken wire from the lever to the relays I assume. I manually raised the JP to the optimum level with jumper wires. Leaving it be for now. Not a real fan of Atlas jackplate. If i ever have it to do again, i think ill go with a Bob's.
    Just an Update, since I forgot to post it. Found a wire loose going to one of the relays from the blinker lever. Re-spliced that one and everything works great now. Its possible the relays i replaced were still good, as well as the blinker. But all new now anyway.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752