18" Basscat Rims

Best friend got side swiped on his way fishing Sunday. Person pulling a travel trailer traveling next to him decided to try and get in his lane with him..Both driver's side tires and rims damaged as well as axle..Was able to order a replacement axle from BCB..not enough inventory to part out rims...If someone may know where we could pick up 2 rims ..Please pm me..Thanks in advance

These are 18" rims

2. Member
    Still looking..These rims are hard to locate. Need 2...

If inventory improves we will notify you.

4. Member
    Been over 2 months...Still no updates on inventory?...Also sent you a name or email address of a scammer on the Basscat owners forum/website...Only bringing this out publicly,I see where the user is still there and yesterday he was posing as my buddy saying the rims were received..
    Please take another look before the person scams some other honest fisherman...

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by termarsam View Post
    Been over 2 months...Still no updates on inventory?...Also sent you a name or email address of a scammer on the Basscat owners forum/website...Only bringing this out publicly,I see where the user is still there and yesterday he was posing as my buddy saying the rims were received..
    Please take another look before the person scams some other honest fisherman...
    Name names!

We don’t see a scammer selling 18” wheels on our web site. If it’s a Facebook site, or this site, we don’t have management of these systems. We checked the garage sale and there is no active listing there.

Inventory is improving some, just not sure status on the 18” wheels.