SeaDek Installers in Minnesota

Can anyone recommend a Seadek (or similar) installer here in Minnesota - preferably metro area? TIA

2. Member
    I don't know of any, but if you find some can you post up.

Are you redoing a full boat? Cockpit only?

I really wish more boat companies would offer "turf" as option...I hate carpet!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RFeyoMN View Post
    I don't know of any, but if you find some can you post up.

Are you redoing a full boat? Cockpit only?

I really wish more boat companies would offer "turf" as option...I hate carpet!
    Just looking at doing the cockpit at this point, will continue to monitor this thread and do some calling around...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FryDog62 View Post
    Just looking at doing the cockpit at this point, will continue to monitor this thread and do some calling around...
    Maybe Warner Dock in New Richmond WI? I would think maybe they know how since they sell brands that have it in the cock pit...
    Fish have fins, they swim

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    Maybe Warner Dock in New Richmond WI? I would think maybe they know how since they sell brands that have it in the cock pit...
    Thanks, and for those watching this thread I have also been told that Aquatraction out of Clearwater, MN does similar work.

6. Member
    I looked at their site. Looks like there's dealers/installers all over. They must take measurements and Aquatraction cuts the pieces, and sends them out for installation. I see The Boat Doctor in Stillwater does it as well.

Looks like that's the way to go!

I think I responded to you on Facebook, but just in case that was someone else: I got a quote for Aqua Traction last spring, cockpit only, $1045 assuming I brought it to them. That was $700 materials, $115 to measure, $230 to install 26 square feet. Waaaaay more than I expected to pay or was willing to pay, so I passed. Hopefully that's helpful!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    I think I responded to you on Facebook, but just in case that was someone else: I got a quote for Aqua Traction last spring, cockpit only, $1045 assuming I brought it to them. That was $700 materials, $115 to measure, $230 to install 26 square feet. Waaaaay more than I expected to pay or was willing to pay, so I passed. Hopefully that's helpful!
    Yes, thx for your response. The cockpit for my Pro-V Bass comes out between $700-900 depending on tear out and material used. Still contemplating, but didn’t plan to spend that much...

I did my own Sea Dek install on my Ranger Reata a few years back. Turned out great...youtube is your friend.
    2016 Alumacraft 165 Classic with 50hp Yamaha. 80# Terrova w/US2

2021 Nitro ZV20 300 Pro XS 15 Pro Kicker Lowrance and Terrova