Sharon Harris tomorrow monay

Im going to Sharon Harris tomorrow with Mike from DT’s Marine or with out but I hope he is going. So I will give you all a detail on NOT what to throw to get a bite since I can’t catch a darn cold but I keep on going. I want to go to falls with The water level and water temps. I know I’m a damn fool not driving right past SH And drive on to falls. But that’s a ways to go alone or just because I think the water temps and all is setting up for a spawn right now.

Good luck to us who are able to get out this week. Be safe and watch for floaters everyone. Tight lines and have at least 14 lb test to not leave a hook in a big ol females jaws. I really believe Falls is the place to be but at $4 a gallon I’ll just have to hope someone post an accurate report from their trip like I do when I go out and I put it on here for helping others.

2. Member
    Wish you luck Eddie. Get em.
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie

3. Member
    Ty WillieP, I’ll post how I did even though it may be bad. We will be arriving there around 10:30 and we will fish until 5 or so.

We went out on Saturday. My partner caught one on a Rat L Trap. That was it. We struggled with the wind all morning.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    No wind today but water temp was 55 when we got there at 9:40am
    by 10 we was ready to go home lol. But we stayed all day till 4 pm and I’m in the parking lot of the tri river bait and tackle waiting on mike to grab a drink. Water temp was 64 when we left at 4. Folks, not a bite. Not a single bed. Not any fish roaming. Plenty of Shad dyeing but I’m serious not a single bite. Scratching my head big time here.

6. Member
    Senko,neko, shakey head, swim jig, swim bait, spinner bait, dt-6 cranks ( red, shad) down sized spinner baits , from 1/2-3/8 to 1/4 oz. I even down sized swim jigs to the ittys bittys . Oh and jackhammer, thunder cricket and chatter bait. Wow is all I can say. Eddie even tried 101 mission jerk bait's.

7. Member
    You guys sound like me. Wearing out my fishing tackle without much to show for it. I’m heading to Hyco tomorrow with the boys to see if the spots will cooperate.

8. Member
    Willie would you please be kind to send me a pm if you don’t post on here how it went tomorrow for you. I have been told to go there by several people but it’s hard to drive anywhere when Jordan and Sharon Harris is 25 minutes away. Good luck and drive safe.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bruhn View Post
    Willie would you please be kind to send me a pm if you don’t post on here how it went tomorrow for you. I have been told to go there by several people but it’s hard to drive anywhere when Jordan and Sharon Harris is 25 minutes away. Good luck and drive safe.
    Will do if my bass thumb can type on the computer . Which means I should get a PM to ya.